Andressa Urach

Andressa Urach, then aged 15 when she began with Tiago Costa. After three months of romance, the couple moved into his home. Arthur Urach Costa, born May 19th, 2005 was the sole son of the couple. After six years separation, the couple divorced due to marital issues. Andressa moved in together with their son in her mother's place. Then, after six-month separation she lost her position and chose to send her son back to his father to seek a life of greater opportunity in Sao Paulo. Being vain driven, ambitious and a confident woman, the primary motive for her leaving her home in the South for Sao Paulo, was in the hope of achieving fame and wealth. In her memoir Morri Para Viver Andressa Urach says she was a victim of sexual assault throughout her early years as a result of the abuse her foster grandfather suffered which began at two years old until 8. Andressa was able to conquer all of these issues due to the fact that her foster mother was aware of the situation and allowed her to stay at her house. Her mother wasn't aware of her abuse until Andressa published the book. In interviews, the famous woman said that prior to her conversion to Christianity she would not be able to forgive her abuser. The decision I took was the most difficult of my entire life. I addressed the person I was victimized sexually by. Not an easy task. After many prayer symphonies and fasting, I told my husband via phone that I forgive him, and even though I was not in any way guilty, I did ask to forgive him. But I did ask forgiveness without justifying myself. Mariste Urach shares her reactions in an interview with Globo. She describes her reaction after hearing about the harassment that had occurred on her daughter. The reason she traveled was to exact revenge against the pedophile who lives on the outskirts of Rio Grande do Sul.

 Andressa Urach  Andressa   Urach  Andressa Andressa Soares  Andressa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Pics Of Jamie Yuccas and Emelia Hartford Feet And Legs

Aisha Hinds and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

Jill Scott measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size